96 Well Filter Plates
With their low extractables and low binding membranes, our syringe filters are ideal for sensitive instrumental analysis including gas, liquid and ion chromatography. A wide range of chemical compatibility enables their use with virtually any sample composition.
- Customize to your specifications:
- Choose your filter membrane
- Choose your pore size
- Choose the plate format
- Automation user-friendly
- Uniquely Designed to Work with samples up to 1mL
- Standard SBS footprint: The plate comforms to all SBS microplate specifications to ensure compatibility with all automated workstations and systems
- Easy robotics handling: The skirt feature allows the same grip by robotic systems as the grip with conventional microtitration plates.
Molecular Weight Cut-Off (MWCO) 96-Well Filter Plates
- Separating large molecules from small molecules
- Removal of unincorporated label following protein modification reactions
- Concentration of protein peaks following gel-permeation chromatography
- Protein concentration with tissue culture media, antiserum or monoclonal antibody preparations
- Concentration and desalt/buffer-exchange after eluting protein from ion-exchange, hydrophobic interaction (HIC), metal chelate or affinity chromatography columns