Plexa Polymeric SPE
Agilent Bond Elut Plexa Polymeric SPE
Bond Elut Plexa
- Fast flow, reproducible performance and ease-of-use
- Improved extract cleanliness minimizes sample matrix interferences
- Non-polar retention mechanism
Bond Elut Plexa PCX
- Mixed mode, non-polar polymeric cation exchanger offers high level of analyte selectivity
- Faster flow rates improve productivity
- Extraction cleanliness and reduced interference improve precision
- Simplified, single method for ease-of-use
Bond Elut Plexa PAX
- Mixed mode, non-polar polymeric anion exchanger offers high level of analyte selectivity
- Exclusion of endogenous interferences offers superior cleanliness and minimizes ion suppression
- Simple, single method for ease-of-use, reduces development time
For over 30 years, Bond Elut has been the most trusted name in solid phase extraction. Years of use by demanding chemists at top companies worldwide have thoroughly documented its many applications and proven its performance. To this day, you will find more literature references for Bond Elut than any other SPE product in the industry. Bond Elut is manufactured using state-of-the-art automation to guarantee quality and consistency. During manufacture, 25 different tests are conducted to ensure reproducibility. If an imperfection is spotted, the tube is removed from the assembly line.
Over 40 different sorbent functionalities are available in a variety of cartridge formats including straight barrel, large reservoir capacity (LRC) and Bond Elut Junior (Jr). The Bond Elut C18 is our most popular phase for reversed phase chromatography sample preparation.
The Bond Elut Plexa Family is a new generation of polymeric SPE products, designed for simplicity, improved analytical performance and ease-of-use. Its uniqueness lies in the novel hydroxylated exterior, hydrophobic interior and advanced polymeric architecture.