96-Well Plate with Glass Inserts Designed for high Throughput Chromatography
PCR plates for tissue culture, ELISA, immunology, and biochemical assays
- Glass inserts provide an inert solvent resistant environment for samples
- Assembled plate has excellent thermal stability
- Piercable cap mat is designed to seal crimp top or flanged inserts, ensuring sample integrity
- Cap mat assembles easily with the inserts in the plate - no need for machines to seal the plate
- Compatible with autosamplers and robotic systems
Glass inserts loaded in the 96-well plate performs similar to standard 12x32 mm vials for chromatography testing. The 96-well pierceable cap mat is lined with the same PTFE/Silicone septa used in closures for chromatography.